Camping Equipment Reviews

Camping gear reviews and commentary on today's latest and greatest camping gear!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Windcatcher Airpad 2 Sleeping Pad - the best backpacking sleeping pad

I recently attempted to break the record for the longest "Shh" but came up just short of the 1 minute, 44 second world record currently held by Jovah Siegal set on 7/26/10. My time was 1 minute 6 seconds. Granted, this was my first attempt and I will start to train vigorously over the next few months to attempt to break this record that has stood for almost five years.

Now I realize that I'm ready to get myself a Windcatcher Airpad 2 Sleeping Pad. The Windcatcher is the first sleeping pad that is inflatable without having your lips touch the valve. Their Quickstream™ Inflation multiplies your breath 10 times.
Windcatcher Airpad 2 Sleeping Pad
The Windcatcher® valve allows for EFFORTLESS DEFLATION and even doubles as the pad's carrying case, so you'll never lose or fumble with a clumsy stuff-sack again. The Windcatcher® AirPad 2™ also features an extra comfy 4" thick quilted support system for superior cushioning and comfort.

I'll be posting my world record attempt on YouTube any day now. Look for the press release announcing a new WORLD RECORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment