Camping Equipment Reviews

Camping gear reviews and commentary on today's latest and greatest camping gear!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Campfire in a Can

Campfire in a Can

Store Employee: "Hello, Thank you for calling IGA. How can I help you?"
Me: "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?"
Store Employee: "Yes, we do."
Me: "Well you better let him out!"
<Click>

Ah, just think. There was a time when I thought that was funny. I'm sure the store thought it was hilarious. But when you're 11 and completely bored in the pre-cell phone era, what do you have but the telephone and your anonymity?

This little story sheds light on two things: first, I was emotionally stunted as a kid, and second, I like things in a can. So when I saw the Campfire In A Can, I knew it was right up my alley.

In terms of car camping I have always been frustrated at getting to a particular spot only to find out that they didn't have a fire pit or grill. The Campfire In A Can portable propane fire pit solves this problem. It also is great in areas where there are firewood restrictions or fire bans.

It's easy and quick to set up uses no wood, so it's smoke-free and spark-free, there are no ashes to clean up, and it's safe for use on patio mats, decks and grass.


You're not going to be lugging this thing in your pack on a long trip, but it serves a purpose--making you feel like you're camping. What is camping without a fire?

To buy one of these great portable propane fire pits, go to www.campfireinacan.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment