Camping Equipment Reviews

Camping gear reviews and commentary on today's latest and greatest camping gear!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Read This Blog

Hello...

I'm the person writing all of these witty product reviews for your enjoyment. If you like them, please make a comment in the comments section. Good, bad, indifferent, I don't care. I have a desperate need for attention and this a cry for help. I don't want to go back to writing boring product reviews such as, "it does this and that." But if no one cares, I might as well. Consider this a starving artist's sale. "Art" for the low, low price of FREE. And it's much better looking than that velvet Elvis picture you bought last week. I saw you buy it, so don't pretend it's not over your fireplace this very instant. (Isn't it weird how Elvis keeps staring at you no matter what part of the room you're in?)

So help a guy out. Read my camping gear reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment